Postgraduate Certificate Program
The postgraduate certificate program has been developed to provide current knowledge and research experience in diverse fields of agricultural and environmental sciences. The program supplements existing opportunities for graduate study and differs primarily in its shorter duration and more focused nature.
The postgraduate certificate program currently is offered in the following areas. Additional programs are being developed and new programs can be designed to suit the needs of the applicant. Within each of these programs, students may focus on a specific subdiscipline.
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Agronomic and Rangeland Sciences
- Animal Science
- Aquatic Ecosystems, Aquaculture, and Fisheries
- International Agricultural Development
- Plant Pathology
- Postharvest Biology & Technology
- Vegetable Crops
- Weed Science