UC Davis offers UC Davis and international students and scholars hundreds of courses in training methodologies, extension, environmental protection and agriculture. International Programs facilitates and develops learning opportunities.
Short courses, Fellowships and workshops
- List of recent
short courses IPO develop and deliver special short courses. If
you would like us to develop a workshop or training event, then send us a
brief one page summary of the training areas of interest, numbers to be
trained, proposed length, location and source of funding.
- Fellowship programs Link Borlaug, Cochran, Fulbright, Humphrey, PACE
- Distance education (UC Extension)
- MSc and PhD
- The Borlaug Leadership Enhancement in Agriculture Program (Borlaug LEAP) awards fellowships to outstanding graduate students who show strong promise as leaders in the field of agriculture and related disciplines. Participants do not need to be affiliated with UC Davis to apply.
- Peace Corp MSc
- International Agricultural Development MSc A MSc degree program which prepares students for careers in global agricultural and rural development, especially of developing and less-industrialized regions.
- Co-supervised Masters or Ph.D. Programs
- Certificate courses
- Postgraduate certificate The postgraduate certificate program provides current knowledge and research experience in diverse fields of agricultural and environmental sciences. The program supplements existing opportunities for graduate study and differs primarily in its shorter duration and more focused nature.